1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

has my phone been hacked?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by EQ0KG7, Dec 26, 2011.

1. EQ0KG7

EQ0KG7 Newbie

recently, I hear my phone would sound a "ppppp......ppppp...", my phone have turn off, I have install anti-virus software,

Q:
    what happen to my phone?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy

What phone do you have? Likely it's nothing serious. For example: You may have accidentally activated voice commands. I do that sometimes.

3. EQ0KG7

EQ0KG7 Newbie

a smart phone, but I have turn off the phone, would some service still be in function? like

you mentioned activated voice commands( i didn't know what it is).

supplement, some time I find my wi-fi is connected, however, I did turn it off, would

there be a sign of being hacked?

4. leo9891

leo9891 Member

A smartphone? Well you are in an Android Forum, which all Androids are "Smartphones".

Can you elaborate on which smartphone you have? Brand and name of phone?

5. I think this kind of situation belongs to the hardware problem.

6. Kie

Kie Android Expert

If you have anti-virus on there, then you have not been hacked.

If your phone is going "pppppp.....pppppp...", which is a vibration sound, when you turn the phone off, that's normal! It could also be happening when you get a notification and you have the phone set to vibrate on notification.

Edit: Maybe it turned off because the battery needs charging.

Hope that helps!

And off-topic, I hate forums that criticise the OP for *blank* before actually answering the question (or at all for that matter).

7. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

Nice contribution to the thread.

Meanwhile there's a member here with a query as to a device issue. If we're to plaster the "troll" name around, perhaps it can be attached to those making strange, off topic accusations toward the OP.

To the OP:

If your device is powered down, and you can hear crackling sounds, there is a likelihood of moisture inside of the case. I'd suggest removing the battery cover and immersing the device in raw dry rice over night, which can displace and absorb most of the moisture.

Give it about 12 hours, then try powering the device back up.

EarlyMon likes this.
  8. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

^This.

Thread cleaned of nonsense.

We have a zero tolerance policy for attacking people with phone issues and it is in full effect. :mad:

Account reviews to follow.

Frisco likes this.
  9. I agree with above, it's likely crash shutting down due to a broken app or error. If your battery isn't low, then try deleting some apps and reinstalling them, in rare occasions I've had that be the issue.

Frisco likes this.