1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Has someone figured this out yet?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ebattilana100, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Ebattilana100

Ebattilana100 Member
    None

Jan 18, 2010
    Hello, I bought my Nexus 1 when i first came out in January.. Well this is my little problem i cant seem to fix.. My news and weather application, that comes with the phone, will only display the news that occurs in the UK... everything about London, Wales and that region. As much as i love reading about other countries, am a bit tired of not knowing whats going on in my part of the world, I live in NY... ive tried looking through the settings of the News and Weather but i cant seem to figure this out.. Did someone have the same problem as me and had it fixed????

:thinking:

Advertisement

2. Maris

Maris Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 1, 2010
    Ohio
    Can't say as I've had the problem. You can always go under its settings/news settings and pick what you want to see there if you can't figure anything else out. I've added a few extra topics I like to read that way.

3. alamoe

alamoe Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 22, 2009
    That's odd...but try going to News and Weather settings>Weather settings> and check Use my location if you haven't already. See if that helps.

4. Ebattilana100

Ebattilana100 Member
    None

Jan 18, 2010
    Figured it out.. and now I kinda miss UK news... in language and keyboard section of the settings I have the UK keyboard so they assumed I was from the UK.... solved problem..

Tags: