1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Has the Rebooting Issue Been Fixed?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cyberrico, Apr 20, 2012.

1. cyberrico

cyberrico Member

I am currently on B, upgraded to C and downgraded to B again where all phases had my phone rebooting about once every couple of hours completely at random regardless of root, apps, usage, etc. I was wondering if D or anything else fixes this problem. Since I haven't seen anything on this I assume that I am behind the times and someone found a solution and I just missed the thread and was unable to find it in a search.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ShinySide

ShinySide Extreme Android User

Ive never have had a reboot issue and never been on C but from seeing what others have said C was just crap and didnt fix anything. From what Ive seen D has been more promising.

3. Gomez025

Gomez025 Android Enthusiast

Yeah I happen to never get rebooting issues at all. Maybe once a month. Also on B. Didn't wanna bother going to C. Customers have been complaining to be that C has been doing the same thing. I did have a customer upgrade from A staright to D and it fixed the random reboot problem. Otherwise if it persists, Corporate should be getting more Esteems soon because they've been backordered for a while I even thought it was EOL but it wasn't lol

4. toke_

toke_ Android Enthusiast

they say it fixed the rebooting but i never had rebooting problems. I updated just for shits and giggles

5. mofugginrob

mofugginrob Lurker

My Esteem used to reboot around 3 times a day when it was on B. Didn't bother with C, but updated to D a few weeks ago and haven't had a single reboot since.

Edit- It also improved the hell out of my battery life. I used to have to carry a second battery on me and switch it out literally after 4 hours off the charger. Now I don't even need the second battery at all as my phone lasts all day. I still carry the second battery just in case, though.

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews