1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hate this phone function on Eris

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dieselgal, Jul 30, 2010.

1. dieselgal

dieselgal Lurker

I like almost everything about the Eris but the one thing it was meant for and that is the PHONE.

I am constantly accidentally dialing people. When I am in the phone function it is so easy to accidentally touch something and call out. I tried putting my favorites on a contact widget and that is a smidge better but still to easy to dial someone by mistake.

I wish it would let me touch the name of the person I want to call and then bring them up full screen for a second touch to call. Is there something I can load for that purpose?

Also .....what is the deal with no bluetooth dialing? Are they nuts?:thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mare621

mare621 Newbie

Yes, go to the market & get 'call confirm'. It's just what you asked for and it's free. :)

3. dieselgal

dieselgal Lurker

Thanks so much!!!! I may have to cry..:p

4. shelleee

shelleee Lurker

I have read so many great things about Call Confirm but cannot find it in the market!!

Help!! :thinking:

5. xAusTiN

xAusTiN Well-Known Member

I just found it on the market. Are you spelling it correctly?

Call Confirm, just search for it.

6. mare621

mare621 Newbie

I just searched the market for 'call confirm' and it was the first result found. It's by 7bit.

7. shadowchaser

shadowchaser Lurker

Found it and installed it, thanks!

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews