• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Have I been Motorolled with the Backflip Charger?

linuxdood

Mar 8, 2010
Like being RickRolled. I had a Moto 9C or something Windows Smartphone years back. Took a mini usb to charge. Just not any mini usb mind you. You needed Motorola's mini usb.

I plugged the backflip into a micro usb wall charger that I had and the battery icon did not change to charging mode. The phone knew something was there. But, the icon did not change and it didn't appear to be charging.

Plugged the moto cable in and no problem.

Not again!?!?

Also, Moto Devs - Please finish up 2.1. I like this phone and want to keep it!

ya, i have the backflip and the battery life is pitiful... its less than 6 hours, and i dont go online, have background usb, wifi, data usage, or the google compass on... is there any way u guys think i could improve the battery life (i wouldnt mind buying a new battery either) but i just want it to be able to last at least a day...

ive heard u can buy batteries with a higher mAh but i dont want to get one that wont fit in the back since the backflip needs to be able to close...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones