• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Have I deleted my photos&songs? :(

Hi gpSTOM, which variant of the SGS2 to is it? They vary across networks and countries. Also, what was the code?

There are loads of file recovery programs out there, my mother deleted the album of Xmas pictures recently and she managed to get most of her pictures back using an application called recuva I think. Mount the phone as USB storage to your PC, run the app and it does everything for you by all accounts. (It must be pretty simple or she wouldn't have been able to do it :p)

Upvote 0
Hi gpSTOM, which variant of the SGS2 to is it? They vary across networks and countries. Also, what was the code?

There are loads of file recovery programs out there, my mother deleted the album of Xmas pictures recently and she managed to get most of her pictures back using an application called recuva I think. Mount the phone as USB storage to your PC, run the app and it does everything for you by all accounts. (It must be pretty simple or she wouldn't have been able to do it :p)

Don't have USB and Wifi, but thanks, will try to do it when I will have access to wifi.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones