• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Have issues installing apps

SingleGemini

Lurker
Jun 7, 2017
hello,
A recent problem has developed on my phone where it is making it aggravating to install apps.

To install a small app I have to download and then close and reopen the Google Play store so that it will start installing cuz it gets stuck at that point.

But for large apps, the status of the download on my phone vs the status of my Google Play Store have different percentages as seen in the first picture.  This leads to the download on the Google Store stopping at 98% and not progressing any further as seen in the second picture.

This problem has only occurred on this device on the Google Play Store only I have tested it on other devices and a work perfectly fine through my internet connection. I have tried an attempted to clear the cache and data of the play store along with uninstalling updates restarting my phone and also messing with the Google Play services app too.
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170604-174301.png
    Screenshot_20170604-174301.png
    157.2 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot_20170604-174626.png
    Screenshot_20170604-174626.png
    158.3 KB · Views: 149

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones