• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Have to exchange my bolt for the 3rd time

Strife21

Mar 18, 2011
I have had some serious issues with the phone so far.

Had to exchange my day on unit cause the screen became unresponsive while charging on the oem charger.

Replacement phone fixed this but the up.volume button got stuck and would not register my presses

Got another phone all was well until I plug my headphones in and find I only get sound from the right headphones. If I push the plug in harder and hold it I get sound from both. As soon as I let go same issue. Tried a bunch of sets of head phones.

I love the phone but I'm starting to question the build quality of it at this point. Not to mention Verizon thinks I'm nuts at this point.

Damm man, I feel your pain! It happens with these phones. Plus HTC is not all that when it comes to build quality. Try once more man, the phone is pretty bananas. I got my 4G hotspot on right now, with the TB charging, as the 4G signal lights up my Fascinate with me listening to Sirius Radio live from Miami and hittin up the forums...gotta luv Technology!!!

Upvote 0
Damm man, I feel your pain! It happens with these phones. Plus HTC is not all that when it comes to build quality. Try once more man, the phone is pretty bananas. I got my 4G hotspot on right now, with the TB charging, as the 4G signal lights up my Fascinate with me listening to Sirius Radio live from Miami and hittin up the forums...gotta luv Technology!!!

I agree 100% just hoping I don't get another lemon tomorrow

Upvote 0
Well, looks like tomorrow will be taking my second TB back and getting my THIRD.

First one, people can't hear me when making phone calls.

Second one, no data/no 3G in my house (yesterday, on the first phone, I did have 3G) AND no one can hear me.

Utterly frustrated with running back and forth to VZ. Really sad too. I'm afraid that I'll end up getting so mad about it that I will just reactivate my OG Droid and be done with it all. Breaks my little tech lovin heart :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones