• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Have we solved the timeline / all view in the browser?

D

Deleted User

Also while your saddling your horses to come to my rescue - have we solved the timeline / all view in the browser.
On my main phone and PC, New is checked / greyed out and I only see the limited timeline view.

Meanwhile on my little used second phone, (Moto E6 Plus) on the similar Chrome browser: Hot ,New and Favourites are all green still (most of the time) so I see the full timeline I want; including Games, maybe Off Topic etc - which is what I want.

For another thread I know, but my staff are all suspended again and I can't be expected to look for it myself o_O

Reactions: Unforgiven
Moved to new thread :)

Do you want to see every new post that you haven't read yet? This link will work:
https://androidforums.com/find-new/posts

If you bookmark that, save that exact link not the URL that shows up after clicking it.

Hot and New (for me) still only shows newly created threads, not new replies to older threads like it used to.

Upvote 0
Moved to new thread :)

Do you want to see every new post that you haven't read yet? This link will work:
https://androidforums.com/find-new/posts

If you bookmark that, save that exact link not the URL that shows up after clicking it.

Hot and New (for me) still only shows newly created threads, not new replies to older threads like it used to.
^^^That works, I keep that link bookmarked and use it all the time. Also, this link (New Posts | Android Forums) for new posts to threads you are subscribed to. Same MO, bookmark the link, not the resulting URL.

Both of these are courtesy of @kate. :)

Upvote 0
That seems to work. Thanks.

I had defaulted to... /whats-new which I think was the first attempted remedy.

That's two problems solved in quick succession, with my email notifications now turned off successfully.

Now I would like a solution for my bald top, please.

Then can we move on to fixing my pathetic bank balance?

Who's up first?

:thinking:

:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones