1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

have you flashed it?? wich ROM? recommendations?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Lagunar, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Lagunar

Lagunar Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Hi guys, i'm getting my SGII tomorrow and i don't know which rom to install...

[Rom][2.3.5] Perception v1-RC1 - xda-developers

[ROM] UnNamed v1.0.3 - (10/16/2011) - Now with 10 notification pulldown toggles! - xda-developers

[ROM] CyanogenMod 7 for the Samsung Galaxy S II (AT&T) :: V7.1.0 RC1 (9 Oct 2011) - xda-developers

[Rom][Beta-4] Cognition X2 | It's Live! - xda-developers

i THINK i'm gonna go with cognition, but i wanna know what other people have seen!!

i could also try the cyanogen

thoughts?

Advertisement

2. CrimsonPride

CrimsonPride Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2010
    student
    north alabama
    I am a full supporter of roms and flashed my captivate hundreds of times, but I haven't flashed this one, I really found no need to yet and do not want to void my warranty. Butwhen Iowa's on the captivate I did use some of designgears roms and they were always nice, if I were to flash I would stick with his stuff

3. SoCaliTrojan

SoCaliTrojan Member

Sep 4, 2010
    CM7 has some bugs. its stable version has been superseded by is nightlies. I have only been looking at CM7 though since it seemed that most people vouched for it (my s2 is my first Android). I'm waiting for a stable version is released, unless someone can persuade me to try a different ROM.

4. Lagunar

Lagunar Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    well, i've rooted, then unlocked, then flashed it with cognition x2

has some cool stuff (tethering enabled, battery percentage, some cool animations) but i don't feel it BETTER

the process to flash it was very very very easy anyways =)