• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Have you ordered a case for your N1 yet?

What Boxwave screen protector? When I went to their site last night, they didn't list the Nexus One as a supported device. I've heard good things about Boxwave protectors for years but have never tried one, but I was thinking about doing so now.

Please share details about which protector you bought and your experiences with it on the N1. Thanks!

I was pleasantly surprised with my included case, nice slim and it covers the whole of the phone.
Fits well in my pocket.
Think I'll save my money for other accessories.

Upvote 0
speaking of invisbleshield. It looks like a complicated one to put on. I preordered mine a while ago and it didnt ship till the 13... Looking at there site now Im not so sure I would have gotten one because I know how hard they can be to align some times. I wish it would hurry though lol
Just ordered one.

I had one with the iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS. The most difficult part is aligning the sides and whatnot. I think I'm only going to use the front maybe only for a screen shield and just use a case with this phone once something nice comes out. I'll probably try it out though, and screw it up...

Upvote 0
i'll be sticking with the oe neoprene sleeve, and use caseless... BUT i do wonder if we'll be able to order new battery covers... the anti slip texture is bound to wear after a while... would be nice to be able to replace the rear battery cover before selling... HTC surely would offer this, no? Do other existing HTC devices have easily orderable service parts, such as battery doors, batteries, etc. ?

cheers

Upvote 0
My Zagg case is on it's way (Fully body); it's still on my iphone 3g and works pretty well; just have to make sure you get a stick on the "flaps" or they will start to lift off of the phone.

The only thing with the Zagg cases and some other covers is that it does change the tactile or smoothness of the touchscreen; but it also doesn't get smudges either.

Upvote 0
speaking of invisbleshield. It looks like a complicated one to put on. I preordered mine a while ago and it didnt ship till the 13... Looking at there site now Im not so sure I would have gotten one because I know how hard they can be to align some times. I wish it would hurry though lol

They are hard to put on, and never seem to fit absolutely - round corners and edges meeting etc...

They are however the best if you want scratch protection but still want to "see" your phone.

Upvote 0
ordered a silicon blue case and a screen protector which came in today... But i usually dont use a case on my phone even though i always order one...

how funny - i thought i was the only person who wasted money like this. i actually usually buy more than one and end up going naked. So far on N1 i am being good and have not ordered anything.

Upvote 0
photo.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones