• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Have you run a credit check yet?

Did you already run you credit check with sprint?

• YES

Votes: 68 64.2%
  • NO

Votes: 38 35.8%

• Total voters
approved here. 5 lines.

Quick question. I had the preapproval did under my spouse name, because they have a corporate discount. I am porting my number over from ATT. Is it possible to still have my name show up on the EVO caller ID or will it be under my spouses name, since the account is being created under their name?

I contacted Sprint and they said they can change the "caller ID" phone name to anyone, but I'm just asking has anyone else ever had this done?

Yes, I believe they can. It can be changed to what you want it to be (I am sure there are propriety guidelines).

And, re: different scores on different bureaus with the same information, each of the big 3 bureaus use different flavors of FICO (IOWs, slightly different algorithms). This is why reports with the same information will have differences in calculated score across the bureaus.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones