• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help having 2 problems Need help

Having two major problems with my Sprint LG optimus G. one is whenever I make or answer a call it is set to speakerphone as a default and I dont know how to turn it off.
And i accidently set the picaso Photo as my default and now every photo text I open is opening with that and I hate it, how do i stop these things please help!

Thank you!

Can't help you with the first.

For the second, open Applications Manager (in Settings), find Photo and press it. Scroll down and you'll see a button labeled Clear defaults. Press that. (It should be labeled "Clear this app from being the default app for its function".) Next time you try ro look at a picture you'll be asked which app you want to use, and whether you want to always use it for pictures or only for that time. You can always change the default app for (almost) any function that way. (Certain system apps can't be changed, because there's only one of them for that function.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones