1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Having issue with Yahoo & FB notifications

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Chainsaw13, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Chainsaw13

Chainsaw13 Lurker
    None

Jun 12, 2011
    Hey all. Over the last month, I've noticed that I haven't been notified by my phone when I get new Facebook messages and updates. I wasn't crazy about it, but I rode it out because I was getting updates from Yahoo as well. Well now, as of a week ago, I stopped getting new email updates as well. I checked FB and Yahoo settings, and they seem to have all of their notification info on and in line. So anyone have any idea why they're not coming to my phone? I will say, I have had onboard memory issues with me not having much phone memory left (about 10% left), so I'm not sure if that might be a cause.

Advertisement

2. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus
    None

May 13, 2011
    Laborer (all the dirty nasty work nobody else want
    Florida
    How many apps do you have installed and where are they. EXAMPLE: 45 apps on the system/apps partition, 67apps on the uSD card. You might try moving those that will move to the uSD card(with the exception of any widgets) with App2SD which can be found in the market. Also, make sure you go to menu/settings/accounts and sync. Make sure you check Auto Update. If you don't want all your apps update seemingly at random then go to the market, menu/my apps. Make sure all your apps have the auto update box unchecked.

Tags: