• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root having issues with my evo

im trying to fix the mms on my evo 4g which is flashed to cricket. i cant send or recieve picture messages so im trying to find the mms app that originally came with the flash to cricket which i accidentally deleted on a system restore and reinstall it. can anyone please help with step by step on how to do it? thanks!
also i need to install cyanogen on my phone which i gave up on because i cant figure it out.

im trying to fix the mms on my evo 4g which is flashed to cricket. i cant send or recieve picture messages so im trying to find the mms app that originally came with the flash to cricket which i accidentally deleted on a system restore and reinstall it. can anyone please help with step by step on how to do it? thanks!
also i need to install cyanogen on my phone which i gave up on because i cant figure it out.

Ok first of all cyanogen is a rom so you might want to start with that. Download cyanogenmod and gapps (google apps such as playstore), place it on the root of your sd card, boot into recovery, wipe everything, flash cyanogemod then gapps and reboot. Once your booted up and set up, google cricket mms fix (i would give you the link but I'm on my phone) download it and place it on your sd also, boot back into recovery, flash mms fix and reboot

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones