1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Having issues with Myxer and Hero, HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by garrisonboy, Mar 28, 2010.

1. garrisonboy

garrisonboy Member

Feb 21, 2010
    I have used Myxer with my last three phones and never ever any issues. Got my Hero last week and everytime I try to download a ringtone, it says loading video and then tells me I can not play media type. On my old phones it would simply download file. Any ideas on how to get the tones into the Hero so I can start using them as rings? Any help is greatly appreciated. I did try to simply hook the phone up to my computer and load the tones that way, but not sure what file I need to place them in. Thanks!

Advertisement

2. lekky

lekky Lover

What format are the ringtones? The file extension?

3. al_mac04

al_mac04 Member

Apr 17, 2010
    I am having an issue as well with myxer & the ringtones... I had a bb tour before my hero and i could download the ringtones off of myxer flawlessly but now when i try the same process from the hero i get a msg:"ui3.myxer.sprintpcs.com cannot finish download. there is (w/e date it is) not enough space". the format of the ringtones is mp3, I have more than enough space on my sdcard & also space on the phone...

4. pookeywookie

pookeywookie Member

Apr 22, 2010
    i had the same problem download tonepicker from the market and then try to go to myxer again and u will be able to download and use tone picker to set sounds as ringtones or u can set them from ur music player too just hit menu and its a option to set as ring tone there too

5. slink68

slink68 New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    you have to change your internet to mobile web before downloading from myxer

6. pookeywookie

pookeywookie Member

Apr 22, 2010
    I use skyfore and it is not letting me download it says it cant be played and i have the hero with sprint and i am having the same issue it says i have the moto deroid and ii have the hero and it wont let me change it

Tags: