• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Having problem with Eclipse, Failed to load properties file for project

arash.moeen

Lurker
May 14, 2011
Hello everyone, I'm having a problem with eclipse which started 2 days ago and it's kinda pissing me off. The story is 2 days ago I was writing a code for some program which switched between 2 activities and it was working fine but suddenly it stopped working and started giving me the error
"No command output when running: 'am start -n .. after few hours the problem got fixed after I updated my eclipse but now I'm having another error when I make a new project it says " Failed to load properties file for project" and when I make a simple hello world or some other simple programs it works just fine but in some other programs that uses intent as an example, it cause problem, can anyone help please ? thnx in advance

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones