1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root having problems with usb connection...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by esthernrob, Aug 27, 2011.

1. esthernrob

esthernrob Android Enthusiast
    None

Feb 9, 2011
    i deliver the nectar of the gods, BEER!
    Upstate, NY
    so, i guess this is more of a rant than anything... having issues with my pc to phone connection via usb... wanna flash a rom and getting errors when i'm transferring data, yadda yadda yadda, so going to pull sdcard and use my adapter.... could they have made it any more difficult to get the damn card out of the phone... "yeah, let's get those peeps with big fingers and put the card right in the corner of the battery bay... yeah, and make it pop up only a millimeter... ok, 2 millimeters... " / end of rant....

Advertisement

2. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer
    None

Dec 27, 2010
    Male
    Highway Construction Inspection
    Pittsburgh, PA
    +1
    I too have sausage fingers. I have to use tweezers, otherwise I'd never get the thing in or out!
    If I were you Rob, now that root is out for GB, I'd get the thing replaced. Of course you run the risk if getting a low hw# because they are starting to ship those out as replacements. Not that these are bad, but there are a few drawbacks of the early versions.
    Screen separation, light leakage, the separating usb port. Don't listen to me I'm tarded. :D

3. DaRayvn

DaRayvn Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 15, 2011
    Grand Rapids

i had a problem where my connection with usb was intermitent and finally i couldnt even connect at all....i brought my phone into sprint and what had happened was that metal ring inside had broken loose, guess the solder or something broke.....and he said its from constantly from putting the cord in and out, in and out....and i said well thats just stupid lol.....so they gave me a new phone.....

Tags: