• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Having Sub Forums in HTC Incredible Forum

Vihzel

Destroying Balls Everyday
Apr 8, 2010
Manhattan, NY
I was wondering if it would be possible to have subforums in the HTC Droid Incredible forum... for example, a Software Help Forum, Technical Help Forum, and so forth. It seems to be so difficult to keep up with the mass amounts of threads populating the main forum. Just an idea for current and future phone forums.

I think that it should be set up similar to the Motorola Droid forum. It has a Support and Troubleshooting subforum and a How To and Tips subforum. I also saw somewhere else where one of the other guides suggested an Accessories subforum which I don't think is too bad of an idea either. I do have to say that I stopped by the Incredible forum earlier and it was crazy over there to say the least.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones