• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Having trouble using nonsensikal_v3.4.1 blue

Hi Guys, I'm pretty new to the rooted Eris scene. So I recently tried to flash the nonsensikal_v3.4.1 blue rom to my eris and it worked fine at first. Then soon thereafter, i started receiving "android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly". And then I got a phone call and everything pretty much went down the shitter from there. Everything started force closing including ADW launcher.

Any body have any ideas on why this would happen? Do i need a partitioned SD card or something?

Upvote 0
Hi Guys, I'm pretty new to the rooted Eris scene. So I recently tried to flash the nonsensikal_v3.4.1 blue rom to my eris and it worked fine at first. Then soon thereafter, i started receiving "android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly". And then I got a phone call and everything pretty much went down the shitter from there. Everything started force closing including ADW launcher.

Any body have any ideas on why this would happen? Do i need a partitioned SD card or something?

That is a Froyo ROM so, no, you definitely do not want a partitioned SD card - the ROM will not be able to mount your SD card.

Nonsensikal appears to be up to 3.9 right now, so perhaps try wiping your phone, flashing that, and start again from scratch? I have not tried nonsensikal myself, but I have been running kaos froyo for the last 7 days, and it has been solid for me. (I have to say that I tend not to like ROMs that alter the standard themes, which is perhaps why I never liked Evil Eris, Aloysius, etc., but, of course, what I like has nothing to do with what you like.)

Here is the link to Nonsensikal: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=745603

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones