• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

having trouble with andtorrent

i just bought the new andtorrent giving me problems with it will download up to 100% but if i click the torrent it will bring up to move the file up or down on the waiting list or to veiw its files when I veiw the files it only has change the priority of downloading or ignore how do I play these files or at least movie them to a music player or folder to listen is it possible to listen to the downloaded torrents from ur phone pls help I have the HTC aria

first off if andtorrent is done stop the download and delete it off the list. secondly, use astro to move the files over to your music or movie folder. Thirdly, you can use your default music player to automatically find those music files to play them (moto droid does this idk aria) or you can use arcmedia player to play movies! good luck! glad to hear that andtorrent is still working for you. mine doesn't let me download in the background!:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones