1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

having voicemail access problem

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Android Question

When I have a new voicemail I get a text saying "so-and-so has sent you a voice sms message. Call 650 603 0000 to listen". SO I called it and no matter what time of day I call I always get a busy signal, so I can never access my voicemail. Has anyone else run into this problem? How do I fix it? I've contacted Virgin about it. They tried resetting my voicemail but that didn't do anything.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

Go into the store. Have them call you, don't answer, and have them leave you a voice mail. Let them retrieve it. (Try not to laugh.) Then they have phone numbers they can call to get the problem fixed. Or, if you want, since they're in breach of contract (they're contracted to supply you with WORKING voice mail), you can cancel with no ETF and no other charges. (They defaulted on the contract so it's basically void - depending on where you live, but in most places). Their retention department will probably threaten their tech department if that happens. And I don't mean with Christmas presents either.

scary alien likes this.