• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
It's not available for Honeycomb or ICS. I can't get it on my tablet or my Nexus. :(

I find it so incredibly ass-backwards to support HBOGO on a smartphone (with on average a 4" or less screen) but not a tablet which is BY AND FAR a MUCH better platform for multimedia. I mean I hate watching any kind of TV or movies on my PC but I LOVE it on my Samsun Galaxy Tab 10.1. The screen's gorgeous, the speakers are great... it just screams movies, but I dont' want 6 different content providers taking money from me 7 ways from sunday. I just want to enjoy what I have already!

Oh and from what I've gathered so far, HBO says there isn't enough demand with tablets to adapt it for HC/ICH. Really!? I can't believe that after this holiday season. Everywhere I went someone was looking at/buying tablets. Half the people I know got them for Christmas!

Wake up HBO!

Reactions: Mr. Link
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones