1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HD or not?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mrdrh99, Dec 27, 2012.

1. mrdrh99

mrdrh99 Well-Known Member

I recently went from a bionic to a RAZR m. We happen to have an upgrade coming in march and i was going to give the m to my wife and get the HD. But I've read a whole bunch of post with a bunch of issues with the HD after the JB update, whereas I've had zero with the m. I figured by march I'd be able to get the hd for under $100, but now I'm not so sure i should. Any thoughts? I may even consider getting the dna but I'm a huge moto fan!

2. chris4x4

chris4x4 Android Enthusiast

the only issue I have had, is that the HDMI no longer works as it did with ICS. Otherwise the battery life and Signal are much better than the M.

3. hansangb

hansangb Android Enthusiast

Keep in mind that forums like this are skewed towards people having issues and looking for an answer. I myself have had zero issues with it.

Thom likes this.
  4. Xelios

Xelios Android Enthusiast

I haven't used an M but I can't imagine it being all too different from the HD. If you had no issues with JB on the M, I don't see why you would have any with the HD.

5. Ag76

Ag76 Member

I work in a an area that gets a weak Verizon signal, so needed a phone with strong wireless radios. I was using the "original" Droid, so also wanted a phone with a good battery. I felt like the Razr Maxx HD filled those needs, but kept putting off getting one so I could see what else was coming out. I wish I would have pulled the trigger sooner, because I love this phone. I get a better signal at work than I did with my old Droid, and the battery life I get is unbelievable. Did I mention I love this phone?

Motorola Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD Forum

The Motorola Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 3300mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews