1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HDMI adapter for Galaxy Note 10?

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by abiLLity, Jan 11, 2016.

1. abiLLity

abiLLity Lurker

I have a number of movies on my tablet and would love to watch them on tv with an hdmi adapter but when I search online for any the only android compatible ones seem to be the micro usbs. The Galaxy Note 10 has a wide port similar to an Iphone4s and they do make the hdmi adapter for that, but I'm not sure if it would work for my tablet. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thanks!

2. Best Answer:
    Post #3 by chanchan05, Jan 11, 2016 (1 points)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

3. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

My Note 10.1 (2014) only has USB (and an sd card slot with a flimsy cover).

In any event the old iPod/iPhone connector is proprietary to Apple, so whatever port you are looking at is surely not going to be compatible with an Apple connector.

abiLLity likes this.
  4. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

I think he has the old Note 10.1 it's 2012 edition right? The one with the onscreen buttons still and no physical home button.

It's a pretty old device, but you can still probably find adapters for it. Look for the HDMI adapter that's compatible with the Tab 2 or Tab Plus P6200. Those have the same wide ports as your Note 10.1. The more recent Note 10.1 from 2014 has a microUSB port, so you may have trouble looking for one if you use that tablet model to search for the adapter due to the similar names.

Hadron and abiLLity like this.
  5. abiLLity

abiLLity Lurker

Thank you so much! Just made my life so much easier.