• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Lol haha. Does hdmi work well? Never tried it and I'm on cm7 now so I can't until I flash back but I love this too much lol.

Works good... Only reason i used it is for a new tv streaming app i found.. Gengko video i think its called...

Ive been using it quite a bit lately and only see two small problems with the cable... One u have to plug in ur charger into the hdmi for it to work.. If u watch for a long time this causes a lot of heat.. Ur charging, playing video, and outputting video to the tv... Phone hit 131° yesterday... Two i noticed that the power output is about equal to the charge that is coming in.. U would think it would just stay like this but after a couple hours the phone will say it is fully charged... It is not... The minute u unhook the chord it will correct itself then u have to plug in again...

These are small gripes and only because ive been watching a ton of tv episodes to catch up on a show i just caught on to... Moderate use wouldnt cause them to happen...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones