• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HDMI Mirror Mode Issue

matt88si

Android Enthusiast
Aug 24, 2011
Downers Grove, IL
Okay, I haven't had much time to mess around with the Mirror Mode feature, but I did get to plug and play for a bit.

After connecting the device, I was prompted for the action I wanted to take. I chose Mirror Mode. The phone's screen displayed on the screen (by the way, my TV is a 32" 1080p LG) but it was incredibly pixelated. This bugged the crap out of me as I tried to load Netflix and noticed how unclear the picture was.

Is there any way to fix the resolution so it becomes less pixelated? I tried the Overscan adjuster, but that just pretty much zoomed the screen in and out.

Any ideas or anyone else having the same problem?

I can't even get a TV to refresh when I navigate on the phone. It just sits at my home screen. Also, when I rotate the phone on it's side, the TV fills the screen but doesn't rotate the image properly.
Same here. I have asked on other sites and no luck in a response. My local US Cell office does not have an HDTV for me to demo so short of me dragging one in I'd like to figure something out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones