1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HDMI out accessories/help?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sx4dude2013, Sep 8, 2011.

1. sx4dude2013

sx4dude2013 Android Expert

If I use mirror mode to control my phone using my tv as a monitor, can i use a blue tooth mouse like in the video.

Motorola Photon 4G HDMI-Out Demo - YouTube

NOTE: This is the photon 4G, it is using the webtop dock and you see in the video that a WIRED mouse is plugged into the dock. He uses the mouse to move around.
    MY QUESTIONS:

1) can i get a bluetooth mouse and hook it up to the Droid Bionic? Just a normal BT mouse and the Bionic will relize its a mouse?

2) Can I use a mornal bluetooth keyboard to type on web pages and stuff?

3) Does verizon sell that little remote thing? How much is it? If VZW doesnt sell it, can i use the one from sprint? WIll it act as a mouse? And does it connect to the phone useing Bluetooth or does it need the webtop adapter?

Basically, i just want to be able to hook up my phone using ONLY an HDMI cable. I dont want the dock cause i have a case....

Thoughts?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Slayer01

Slayer01 Member

I think you might be able to use the keypad. Your mouse prob will not work because there is no cursor on the main screen.

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews