1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root HDMI out on CM7.1 Stable?!?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Braaainz, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Braaainz

Braaainz Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 7, 2010
    Okay, before upgrading to Gingerbread and rooting my Evo 4g, I used the FullHDMI to get HDMI out to my television.

After upgrading and rooting, I continued to use the app on my stock Sense ROM.

I switched to CM7.1 Stable and heard that FullHDMI only works on Sense ROMS and that I should use the HDMWin app.

I've been using the HDMWin app and have been having a lot of issues. Frequently, it doesn't work. I have to back out of the application and reenter it two or more times before it finally starts to mirror.

My sound is borked too. Half the time, while the app is running, audio is not routed out thru the HDMI, but thru the phone speaker or headset jack. If I use the headset jack, the jack stays active and I can't use the phone mic or earpiece until I reboot, even after I exit out of the app.

What is going on? I've rebooted the phone several times and have even uninstalled/reinstalled the app numerous times. I've also reflashed CM7.1 more than once trying to correct things.

Is HDMI out really that buggy?!?

Advertisement

Tags: