1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HDMI Out > TV ... Groovy pic!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by messenger13, Sep 17, 2011.

1. messenger13

messenger13 Android Expert

Just got an HDMI cable for the Bionic and plugged it into my son's TV. Fired up the camera app (PRO Zoom Camera 5X) and took a shot. Sweet! :D

As a side note, I'm still not sure which camera app I'm going to use on the Bionic. I've paid for several. Now I just need to test them all out (again).

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Advertisement

2. xmr405o

xmr405o Android Expert

Lol, messenger. You're having too much fun....that's awesome! :D

messenger13 likes this.
  3. messenger13

"My Dr:cool:id does... your ph:thinking:ne duhs."

Showed your sig-line to my friend at the pub Thursday. He's a DInc owner. He loved it, as do I. :cool:

xmr405o likes this.
  4. xmr405o

xmr405o Android Expert

Lol, thanks man! :D

I can't wait to get my HDMI cable. I been meaning to get one for the D3 but never got around to it. I'm definitely getting one now.

5. messenger13

I got mine on eBay ... $5.

UncleMike and xmr405o like this.
  6. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday

I would actually recommend Amazon due to their customer support. I've bought several from them and they're great quality.

Duckster and xmr405o like this.
  7. kingnut

kingnut Well-Known Member

this. like 7 or 9 bucks delivered from amazon for my HDMI. its to easy and cheap. ebay has to many headaches for me. verizon wanted $25.

8. biker128pedal

biker128pedal Member

+1. And cool picture. The sound play s well thought the TV speakers. Youtube is fuzzy but other stuff looks good.

9. dropnbassonu

dropnbassonu Member

Monoprice is where I got mine...under $3....fantastic customer service

Darkhawk_76 likes this.
  10. exqueezme

exqueezme Lurker

HDMI Dock is very buggy, NFL Mobile app wont let you watch redzone channel in mirror mode always errors out. I had sound issues with Netflix and remote wont work with the internet. Little details that right now make my HDMI dock useless.:mad::mad::mad:

11. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian

nice - cheaper than Monoprice for the same size cable if you use the free shipping option from the seller at eBay....

Umm, where? Video Cables - Micro-HDMI/HDMI

Only cable under $3 is the 3 ft cable, and that's only if you buy 2+ - and they still charge shipping. The eBay auction Joe linked has free shipping, ETA 3-10 days.

I use monoprice all the time, but this time, they're just not cheaper.

Normally I would as well - however, with 161000+ ratings and a 99.3% satisfaction rating, I think this guy is pretty safe.

Member id imobile247 ( Feedback Score Of 161987)

99.3% Positive feedback

Consistently receives highest buyers' ratings
    Ships items quickly
    Has earned a track record of excellent service

I've used eBay judiciously for many years - if you do your research, you'll be fine. I've only ever had 2 problems on eBay - one item was the wrong item in a box, and the seller refunded my money (and said no worries on sending the items back to him) and the other time, item was damaged - I took pics, seller sent new replacement item - also did not ask for return.