• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HDMP0064 - HDMI media player support Android 2.2 OS

Hi all!

Let's see if anyone has had the same problem with a player of the same features and has been able to solve it.

I upgraded the firmware in this equipment HDMP0064 compatible with firmware skyviia: sv8860.fw (from the Android OS menu)

I have two equal teams and one has worked well and the other leaves the home screen and stays there frozen, not loading the operating system android. More precisely, the screen says "PLAYO" which is the model that I wanted to try another brand with a compatible chipset. I reiterate, it worked in a team, not the other.

Comment that has no reset button this machine apart I removed the outer case and I have not seen any reset button inserted into the PCB.

I guess the solution will be to use an SD card or flash drive to place a file called install.img and from there make you reinstall the system firmware. But I can not make it work.

Let's see if together we like to solve the problem.

Thank you!
Pepegoteras.

Hello!

Comment that the problem is that no on-board reset button. I've looked at other models and they have on board a reset button is pressed nothing but turn on the device and update the access mode.

I attached a picture of the motherboard of my computer.

scaled.php

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones