• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Head Phones Pause/Skipping

sonicbrkr

Lurker
Jan 5, 2012
I have some headphones that I used on my iPhone before I traded it in for a Samsung Epic Touch and the pause/skip feature doesn't work at all. Worked perfectly fine on the iPhone. I even tried downloading the app "Headset button." All it does is open up this dialog box as to weather I want to use Dial One or my contacts as the default action to be taken ... because I haven't specified yet, but that's besides the point.

The headphones I have are the Meelec M9P and obviously I have the Samsung Epic Touch (sprint galaxy s2)

I traded in my iPhone 4s for this, and after a bumpy road, I finally figured out I made the right decision. I'd be the perfect phone if this problem could be fixed.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones