1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Heading over to the droid x2 side guys but i will keep in touch

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cookie_monster, Aug 22, 2011.

1. cookie_monster

cookie_monster Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 28, 2010
    IOWA
    well after issue after issue and issue oh did i say issue with the droid x and gingerbread and even when rooting and what not i have had too many replacment x's and they are overnighting me a x2.

I was having issues with wifi and losing connection to gps and even to the cdma network and phone overheating on stock and custom roms.

They are sending that x2 replacement and seems like there aint much going on on that side of the fence. I tried to get something better cause of that but my options was a droid 2 or a x2 and well what would you have picked lol.

I keep in touch and going to be updateing all my post some time today.

If anyone could help point me in the direction also for maybe some type of porting x roms to the x2 please do so....

Advertisement

2. Wally World

Wally World Android Expert
    None

Dec 28, 2010
    Don't be surprised when the X2 shows up and it's a X. They call the X2 sometimes becuase it's the 2gb of SD Card memory version of the X which was originally included a 16Gb sd card.

3. colchiro

colchiro Android Expert
    None

Jun 4, 2010
    Male
    Web developer/IT
    Pretty sure that's not what CM's going to want to hear. :D

cookie_monster likes this.
  4. Wally World

Wally World Android Expert
    None

Dec 28, 2010

Check out the other thread about X's being replaced with X2's. Some have gotten them, some have not. Just wanted to point that out.

5. cookie_monster

None

Jul 28, 2010
    IOWA
    When they were talking to me she said your options are....

Since we have replaced so many phones for you in a short period we are going to "upgrade" you to another your choice is either a Droid 2 or Droid X2 so i rather have a droid x2 then a droid 2 lol

6. cookie_monster

None

Jul 28, 2010
    IOWA
    change that going to the droid inc2 side guys after playing around with the X2 cant see much differences and tell you the truth too much pixilization for me. GARBAGE phone i think the OG X is better phone and i tried out other x2 at the stores here and can see the pixilization on them too........Half of the apps i downloaded when i go into app drawer and click downloaded most of them dont show up and also when i hit home on the phone when i am in the browers to do somthing real quick and go back into it the page has to like half reload itself. also i hate how to refresh a page you have to hit a hard button "settings" and then click load which is more work and wear on a button then just having it by the addy bar.