• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Heading to Boston

If you are going to a Red Sox game, there are some great bars right across the street from the entrance that you can only get into with a ticket to the game. I suggest checking a few of those out.

For food, a personal favorite of mine is in Harvard Square in Cambridge called Fire & Ice (mongolian BBQ but you get your money's worth). While you are there (from Boston take the Red line into Cambridge) take a stroll through Harvard's campus, you won't regret it.

The next stop past Harvard Square on the Red Line is Porter Square (where I lived for two years) and if you like Mexican food, they have awesome burrito's right across from the Porter Square stop at Anna's Tacqueria.

I forget exactly which section of Boston it's in, but the Foggy Goggle is another cool place to grab a drink.

Enjoy your trip.

Reactions: melissapugs
Upvote 0
i live only a few miles south of boston so I visit a ton. One of the things I never get bored of is just taking a stroll through the commons and the garden, walking around newbury street,Fanuel Hall theres usually some good street performances going on. As for fire and ice i'm not a fan at all, ive been there 5 times now, and while the idea is cool ,choose your own ingredients and sauce, the food is usually cooked very poorly and the price is over priced.

If you get the time id definitely recommend going to the aquarium or museum of science. Sox games are a blast too. how long will you be up here ? and around when, if its soon make sure to get the schedule for the bruins game, the bars can get very rowdy.

OH, one thing i almost forgot, in cambridge you can take a tour of the Sam Adams brewing facility, if yours a beer fan its really interesting to get an inside look into the beer world.

Reactions: melissapugs
Upvote 0
For food, a personal favorite of mine is in Harvard Square in Cambridge called Fire & Ice (mongolian BBQ but you get your money's worth).

Agree with Fire and Ice. Also, if you go to Harvard Square, check out Burdick's chocolates. Best chocolate in the world. Better than European. Love it.

Also, lots of good places to eat in "little italy".

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones