1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Headphone Adapter With Remote Controller For Nexus 4

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mar-cin-k, Jun 24, 2013.

1. mar-cin-k

mar-cin-k Newbie

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

You'll be hard pressed to find one with volume controls (I was in the UK anyway, might be different where you are). I think klipsch might do a set though.

There are official Nexus headphones available on Play, they're only about

3. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Android Expert

As El P suggests, this is the perennial problem of Android earhpones: unfortunately, Google didn't see fit to set any standards for how earphone controls should work with 'droids so naturally, every manufacturer - and sometimes every model from every manufacturer - does it differently as it means you have to buy their (usually awful) headphones ..

Personally, I got some earphones with a mic that has one button for call answer/end which also doubles as play/pause. That actually works .. as far as it goes. I use the phone's volume and music player controls for everthing else.

4. mar-cin-k

mar-cin-k Newbie

5. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

Here you go: https://play.google.com/store/devic...sMSwxLDExMSwiZGV2aWNlLW5leHVzXzR***VhZHNldCJd

Also, bought these a while back: Philips SHE8005/10 In-Ear Headset - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

They have a mic, an inline remote and an independent volume control so they might do the job too. They lasted me circa 4-5 months and stopped working and when I called Philips, they were out of stock so I got an alternative set which were pants. If I needed headphones, I'd get them again in a heart beat.

Nexus 4 Forum

The Nexus 4 release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 2100mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews