1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Headphone jack issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sourcecode, Jan 4, 2013.

1. sourcecode

sourcecode Lurker

Hi all, I think I may have a defective headphone jack because I've tried two different sets of headphones and I can't get the male end of the headphoone cord to go all the way into the motion. It will go about halfway in then stop. I've even tried applying a small to medium amount of force and still no luck.

Anyone else had an issue like this or know what I may be doing wrong? Thanks for your help! :thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Matthew83

Matthew83 Android Enthusiast

Certainly sounds defective. Have you used a flashlight to look into the headphone jack to see if anything is stuck inside of it? I would take it back to the store for a warranty replacement.

3. johnnyolivares

johnnyolivares Android Enthusiast

That happened to mine. I looked inside with a flashlight and there was a small amount of "pocket trash" (lint, paper,etc) I used a needle to clean it out. It got a little better,by better I mean it wouldn't get pushed out any more.
    I kept using it like that and it ended up fixing itself

LG Motion 4G Forum

The LG Motion 4G release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews