1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Headphone jack

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by willhamhole, Jan 2, 2013.

1. willhamhole

willhamhole Member

Anyone have any problems with there's? The right channel is very sensitive now. I have to bend my headphones by the Jack to get any noise out of the right channel. And it's not the headphones as I have tried several and they are all the same!

2. SMALBA

SMALBA Android Enthusiast

Oh man I'm sorry to hear that. I haven't had any issues except I noticed that the headphones come out to the side a little bit. Almost as if the headphone jack is not centered or is tilted slightly. Well I hope you getthis fixed ssoon because that is no good.

3. willhamhole

willhamhole Member

It's ridiculous. Literally have to have my hand on headphones bending then so I can hear out if both sides! Plus whenever I pick my phone up quick or jerk it the sd card is unexpectedly removed. :mad: getting frustrated now!

4. Heisenberg123

Heisenberg123 Android Enthusiast

thats why samsung is second place to apple

[​IMG]

OP ever consider returning it under warranty what your describing is not normal and not how you meant to have to use the device

5. willhamhole

willhamhole Member

Would the standard warranty cover it? I have no insurance on it out anything lol

6. Heisenberg123

Heisenberg123 Android Enthusiast

yes standard warranty

7. golfinglenn

golfinglenn Well-Known Member

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews