• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help headphones & music on, phone vibrate mode, received calls blast me with full ringtone

mellowjive

Lurker
Jan 10, 2013
New Lucid user here. I stream music daily on low volume at work with headphones in, but phone on vibrate mode from drop down menu. I got a call and my ear drums shattered with full ringtone and volume. I tried with another app to verify and same thing both Pandora and tune-in radio. On my Samsung fascinate and my wife's new Motorola RAZR m the music pauses and phone vibrates if on vibrate mode. Even on sound mode it will at least keep the volume to the music level setting. Anyone have this issue on their lucid? Any fixes? Thanks!

I also want to add that I even set the phone to silent mode. I tested to make sure that it truely was silent and called my phone just regularly with no headphones or anythign running. No problems. I put the headphones back in and called my phone and the ringtone starts playing full blast volume. So it really just seems that it doesn't recognize that when headphones are in, to switch call volume to sound setting, or to use phone settings. It's like default mode of headphones in is to turn the sound on.

Could someone please play around with this so I can verify if it is only my phone, or if it is all Lucids? I am on ICS 4.04.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones