• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Headphones Volume Problem & Powering Off

DeMoto10

Lurker
Nov 10, 2010
Hi,

I've searched this forum, but couldn't find the post that is same problem as mine, so I'm hoping you guys could help me out.

I updated my HTC Desire a week ago to Froyo, and was having no trouble until today, when I plugged my headphones into my Desire, I couldn't change its volume when I played the music on the device. Even I pressed the volume controls on the left, it didn't change. It stayed in loud volume. I went to setting on Desire, and changed the media volume, but still nothing. I did the Factory data reset twice today, but still having the same problem:thinking:.

Also, this has nothing to do with the volume issue, but I cannot turn my cell phone off. Every time I tried to turn it off by pressing the button on the left top, it once does turn off, but few seconds later, it turns on automatically:(.

I didn't know if I should create two different threads for each of them or not...sorry if I'm doing it wrong! But I'd appreciate any help

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones