• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Heads up for those looking to buy the Seidio Active

chaotik

Nov 1, 2010
For any of their back-ordered colors, I emailed them to ask when they're coming out with new colors and this was their reply:

Hello Danny,

Thank you for your inquiry at Seidioonline. We are more than happy to assist you with your concern. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on when they will be back in stock. If you would like to change your color or cancel your order, please give us a call so that we may assist you with this. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Just a little heads up! I was planning on having a black active by the time I got my evo but I guess im going to have to buy a different case now.

For any of their back-ordered colors, I emailed them to ask when they're coming out with new colors and this was their reply:

Just a little heads up! I was planning on having a black active by the time I got my evo but I guess im going to have to buy a different case now.

Get the Rugged, and don't look back.

I don't miss the kickstand at all (never used it)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones