1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Headset icon

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Syedaa, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Syedaa

Syedaa Lurker

Headset symbol is stuck in my phone's notifications. I tried cleaning it, plugging and unplugging headsets. I think it's a software issue I tried using the apps recommend by other users who faced the same issue but it says "headsets are plugged in." I also tried a factory reset. No results. I can test alarm tones and the key tones but no music nor can I make calls and watch videos.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Hello and welcome!
    Well, if after a factory reset didn't cure it, I'd say something is borked with the headphone jack/hardware issue.
    Can you return it under warranty?

Syedaa, mikedt and lunatic59 like this.
  3. Syedaa

Syedaa Lurker

I don't know if I can return it. It is in warranty I brought it from Amazon but when I took it to the nearby mobile repairing shop they told me they'll charge to see if there is a hardware problem and if there isn't then the phone is of no use.

4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

For warranty service, think you'll have to return it to Amazon, where you originally purchased it. A local whatever phone repair shop will charge you of course.

Syedaa likes this.
  5. Syedaa

Syedaa Lurker

Thanks for your help. I used a blow dryer on the headphone jack an hour ago and now it's working fine.

Mikestony and mikedt like this.
  6. Robskorupa

Robskorupa Lurker

The simplest solution (apart of cleaning) is to open the sound recording app on your phone and try to record shortly anything. You can save the recording(but not necessarily) to close the command circuit. Headset icon disappeares. Let me know if it worked for any of you guys. Good luck!

Lenovo K5 Plus Forum

The Lenovo K5 Plus release date was April 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 616 processor, and 2750mAh battery.

April 2016
Release Date
Reviews