• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hear the echo

ognimnella

Lurker
Jun 10, 2011
we are trying to get the Echo community together from various forums and other places in order to find a way to get root for this device man! Please come and join, its absolutely free! and its for ppl like you guys that want to get the most out of your echo! We are constantly working, I am flashing different phone's recoveries like wild trying to see if one will work on the echo (this is like walking over a cliff because it could brick my device, which shows you how committed I am to this) Like I said we are all trying to get to an ultimate goal. So head on over to Hear the Echo, sign up, do forum posts, and get our name out there!

P.S. - We are in need of donations (trying to get a lot more bandwidth for more users and lose the ".webs" piece to the site name) so if you want to buy me a phone case lol, we welcome them 100% of the way!

Thanks for the support,
Ognimnella

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones