1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Heelpp!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tbdaly, Aug 18, 2010.

1. tbdaly

tbdaly Member

ok im freaking out. i had my phone rooted and i loaded the cyanogenmad 6 and it worked fine. but i forget to do titatnium backup so i lost all my contacts! i tried to install back up manager for verizon but it wont let me. now im trying to go back to stock without root so i can get my contacts and redo everything. i followed everything step by step and put the file in my root of my sd and i loaded in hboot but its not showing anything. PLEASE im freaking out!!!!!!!!!

2. lafester

lafester Android Enthusiast

i know this doesn't help much but why on earth wouldn't you use google to store your contacts.

anyway i think it would be easiest at this point to find a 2.2 rom that includes back up manager if you have them stored there. maybe the stock 8/1 release?

3. Two_cents

Two_cents Well-Known Member

can you access back up assistant from your computer? I dont use it but if you can get backup assistant to save you a .VCF file put that on your SD card then go to your "people" select menu>import/export>import from SDcard... if it is a VCF file it will load all your contacts... not sure if you can do this via backup assistant biut I can do this VIA gmail... it says export... then export by vCard format...

4. tbdaly

tbdaly Member

Nah. It wouldnt let me export from my verizon page and I couldn't download backup assistant on my phone. How do you backup using google for future reference?

5. TheCowGod

TheCowGod Member

I believe you just set it to sync your contacts...
    Google I mean.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews