1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Helium backup

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Marios1441, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Marios1441

Marios1441 Well-Known Member

I installed the Helium backup program for pc and started it and said 'Connected' and then started
    the Helium android app and i selected some apps to backup the apps to pc after i enabled the Usb Debugging but Helium on android crashes
    and closes either when pressing backup or after when a screen asks if i want
    to backup to pc. What should i do?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Marios1441

Marios1441 Well-Known Member

If you don't know the solution then give me of some other program for pc that
    i can backup my android's apps to the pc.

3. Teegunn

Teegunn Android Expert

Wondershare has an option to backup all your apps and app data (and all other data) to PC. The problem with it is you can't just restore the apps you want, you have to do a complete restore of every app. I also think it backs up system apps and tries to restore them also - something that can cause big issues IMO. Wondershare is a nice PC alternative for many reasons, but it's app/data backup needs to be tweaked to allow a user to determine which apps and their corresponding data they want to backup and/or restore from PC.

4. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

It doesn't back up to PC. It backs up to your SD card. Disconnect it from the PC before running the backup