• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

helllllo Androideeezzz

wwatfa

Lurker
Dec 21, 2011
ok,
just recently purchased a Samsung Note phone, i have to say it looks amazing, but i am in a lever below novice on androids ! i have been a loyal IOS user for ages and now i have moved ! parcially because i feel like Apple are abusing Apple lovers; iphone 3g then 3gs then 4 then 4s ! i mean common !! :thinking:
anyways, until i see iphone 5 and what i can do i will stick to my new samsung phone and test a new system !
anyways, my name is Sam, and i am pleased to be join the forum ;)

Hey Sam, Welcome to Android Forums. Congrats on the new phone and for taking a look at the other side of the coin. We have an area set up just for the Note users here at AF. I think you will enjoy reading what they have to share about their phones. Here is a link to that area: Samsung Galaxy Note - Android Forums
Have fun and thanks for joining our ranks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones