1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hello AF!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mainmanc, Apr 27, 2012.

1. mainmanc

mainmanc Lurker
    None

Apr 27, 2012
    :hello: Hi,

I'm a long-time lurker, rooter, and Android junkie that's finally joined now that I've started developing for Android, more specifically the Kindle Fire at the moment.

My background is AIR/AS3 based so I can help with any Android/AIR development questions.

Best,
    SB
    tunedforfun_com

Advertisement

2. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!!

Feb 15, 2012
    Male
    Web Dev
    Texas
    Hello mainmanc, and welcome to Android Forums. Glad to see you are no longer a lurker and decided to join the ranks. Great that you have started developing for android too. All of us here are android junkies, and we even have a all things root section for your device when you get the chance to check it out. I hope your stay here will benefit well. You can find your device and it's area of support and it's discussion forums by going to phones or tablets above and choosing the device from the list. There you will find helpful tips and your devices root section if it has one for sadly not every device here does yet, but most do. If you need any help or have any questions please fell free to ask. Enjoy the forums.:)

3. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker
    None

Apr 20, 2011
    Work to live, not the other way round!!
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    Hello and welcome - thanks for joining... always nice to see a lurker sign up and joining in :)

Hope you continue to find this place useful :)