1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hello all I'm the developer of AtomicKitty.

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Brian Berry, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Brian Berry

Brian Berry Well-Known Member

I was having a promotion making the app free but that's over now. You could download it now and tell me what you think or wait a couple of months for the next promotion period when the app is free .

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

Do you have a play store link? I would also add some screenshot of your game as well

MrJavi likes this.
  3. Brian Berry

I had a promotion for one day and I'm getting really good feed back so far. Its a difficult game to master but once you do its addictive. You see you can only use one finger to handle the controls if you try to hold the phone like a video game controller you can't hit any warheads with the bullets and missles. I'll add some screen shots after bit.

4. Brian Berry

It's difficult to take screen shots of AtomicKitty but here are some.

Attached Files:

ATOMICKITTY

ATOMICKITTY Forum

com.calmchesscomputers.game1

WARNING: This game is optimized for the pixel 3 phone or similar hardware! This is an arcade-style game. Keep as many warheads from hitting the ground as you can. There are leaking warheads that must be destroyed with missiles. Conserve oxygen supply by destroying warheads before they enter the atmosphere. Use a single finger to control the ship and fire bullets and missiles.

READ MORE
November 6, 2019
Last Updated
Rating
Installs