1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

hello all newbie to site

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jim_r, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Jim_r

Jim_r Newbie

Just joined the site the other day trying to still figure out how to manipulate and get around, got a warm welcome from Rob Thank you for that. Trying to find out more info on the OTT TV BOX for now, I don't tweet, twitter or give face. Guess you can say I'm old school and don't put my personal business out there I've seen it cause to much drama. Read the rules and totally agree been on other sites where I asked a question and got a lot of guff from some but not a useful response don't need that.
    Thank you for your time and hopefully this will be a good spot to start.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AMOCO

AMOCO The Computer Guy
    VIP Member

Hi and Welcome to Android Forums,@Jim_r

3. I'm in the same situation my box just came with a manual but no instructions i had it set up professionally but it is frozen the remote doesn't move anything ' ON THEBOX ITSELF IT SAYS "VIEWMAXTV.COM" is that what yours says?

4. Jim_r

Jim_r Newbie

Currently trying to figure out the best one for the money, leaning toward the S812 processor possibly The Minix Neo X8-H Plus S812 processor 2GB Ram 16GB Rom or I my just get the MXQ with the S805 processor just to play with and learn on. Have you tried removing the power for about 30sec to see if it will reset or you may have to do a hard core reset, try an air remote the remote its self may be bad or bad batteries. Check out Roberto Jorge on you tube good info and he will reply and try to steer you in the right direction.

scary alien likes this.
  5. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary
    VIP Member

6. Jim_r

Jim_r Newbie

I felt it was the proper thing to do, isn't that what we are here for to ask questions and to be respectful to others besides looking for info. My motto is choose your words wisely for you may have to eat them someday ;).
    Thank You for your reply also I try to reply to any and all the best I can.

scary alien likes this.
  7. Jim_r

Jim_r Newbie

I'm sorry I missed your reply and I have taken this long to reply back. Thank you for your welcome, it is not my intention to ignore anyone.

AMOCO likes this.
  8. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!!

Welcome to Android Forums, Jim_r. This is a very friendly and helpful community that will answer any questions you might have. Have a good day.

9. Jim_r

Jim_r Newbie

Thank you for your reply:)

Metroid Prime likes this.