1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

hello all some advice please

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by andy2322, Feb 7, 2011.

1. andy2322

andy2322 Newbie

hi all i am new to android,and i got a new htc desire hd coming tomorrow:).so what can i do with this phone apart from call's and text?i did have an iphone 4 but fancy trying a new os..there is one thing i would like to know is..can i have this weather app from htc hd7 on my desire hd..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsH2i4dLmO0

also what kind of protection have u got to keep phone like new..

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sonesh

sonesh Android Enthusiast

Yes you can have Weather like this. Its called "Animated weather" and available from the Market. I used to have it myself, but then over night it stopped updating, and when it did update, it was really inaccurate.

As for protection, the only thing I use is a Zagg screen protector and a good grip on it at all times.

Everyone else with a Desire I know has a leather flip case (some with a vertical flip, some with a side flip), and I've always thought they look good

andy2322 likes this.
  3. RussWWFC

RussWWFC Android Enthusiast

Various "What should I do first" threads have been posted - look at those for inspiration.

As for protection, I just use a gel case (search eBay) and a bog standard screen protector (again, eBay is your friend)

Dropped it a couple of times and it's still in A1 condition

El Kroket likes this.

HTC Desire HD Forum

The HTC Desire HD release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews