• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello All

Blankstare

Lurker
Nov 28, 2009
Hello everyone and thank you rob for the nice introduction PM.

I am new to this site and the droid, love this phone already!!!! It really is a high tech piece of electronics although I wish the battery would last longer:D

I'll search the foums for any useful info on battery charge and apps running. I downloaded quite a few of those freebies:)

Seems they all saved on my internal memory and not the installed 16gb sd card:thinking:

ANyway thanks for having me

Blank:)

Hello everyone and thank you rob for the nice introduction PM.

I am new to this site and the droid, love this phone already!!!! It really is a high tech piece of electronics although I wish the battery would last longer:D

I'll search the foums for any useful info on battery charge and apps running. I downloaded quite a few of those freebies:)

Seems they all saved on my internal memory and not the installed 16gb sd card:thinking:

ANyway thanks for having me

Blank:)

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones